Cultivating The Art Of Letting Go
This series on emotional healing, well-being and spiritual awakening offers men and women a secure space to explore their inner world, as well as skills and tools to continue integrating newly discovered potential into their daily lives. Men and women come together in a circle of connection in which they can tell
their stories, share experiences and wisdom and give each other support and inspiration. The workshops also provide time for reflection and stillness.
You will be guided through a Path of Releasing and Emotional Healing:
- Embrace the Light and Shadow parts of our self
- Relationships and Emotional Blocks (releasing old wounds, limiting thoughts, patterns)
- Improve communication & create positive, sustaining relationships
- Bring Awareness to Self – Coping Mechanisms and Defenses: why we create masks/role of the ego
- Transcending Fear; Gaining Trust in Self and Others
- Cultivate & Reclaim our Inner Strength, Power & Self-Authority
- Discover the core essence of who you are & live in true authenticity from our Heart
- Experience peace, freedom & spiritual communion
Eight Week Program (3 hr. evening classes)
Cost: $399.00 + HST
Location: The Village Hive (The Olde School House)
55 Albert Street, Unit #105 (Main Street Markham & Hwy 7)
If you wish to register or would like further information, please fill out our contact form.
Knowledge is not just something you know but something you become through listening to yourself and becoming in touch with who you really are.