What is Coaching?
Coaching is a modality that focuses on the present and the future. It reflects a change in consciousness; consciousness of choice and a clearer commitment to making choices based on values of integrity. Coaching focuses on what’s important to the client, their needs; wants and desires. Creating a plan; list of priorities; goals and holding the client accountable to keep moving forward. Helping them stay on track without sabotaging themselves; finding ways to make breakthroughs as effortlessly as possible; and guiding them to discover their unique gifts and abilities. Coaching is a transformational modality for individuals, couples, business partners, family, executive and corporations.
Why does Coaching work?
- Synergy between the life coach and client creates momentum and enthusiasm.
- Better goals are set— ones that naturally motivate the client.
- The client develops new skills, which lead to greater success.
- Coaching provides a structure of support. Left to our own devices, we start out with the best intentions and then, we hit a snag and it can derail us completely or cause a long delay. A life coach can help quickly break through blocks so that more is accomplished with less struggle and effort.
- A coach is an objective, positive supporter. If you’ve been doing it solo, try seeing how much more you can accomplish with a life coach!
What can you count on from a Coach?
- Confidentiality & Security: no secrets between client and coach.
- Truthfulness: making clients aware of their strengths; where they hold back; give up;deny or rationalize.
- Motivation: in achieving specific goals; desires; dreams.
- Co-creation: a life of peace; simplicity; joy; less confusion; stress; financial pressures.
- Championing: daily efforts; action and accomplishments.
- Support& Accountability: in setting goals; values; plans & moving forward towards fulfillment; life balance and self-management.